Bought art from GS Marketplace, out 30 bucks

bluebyu25bluebyu25 Member Posts: 500
So I bought and paid for an art pack off the marketplace I thought would fit my next project, and I was not given a download link. But paypal already gave me a receipt and is showing I've paid for it. I've logged in and out, and gone to the marketplace and looked at my purchase history and nothing. Even tried getting it through the creator. I've reached out via email so hopefully I will hear something soon. I have to be honest, I'm extremely annoyed :-/.

Comments

• JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    your checked the purchased images inside a project right
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Ah that sucks man. Have you looked at the purchased tab on the marketplace part of the web site? The purchased tab in the creator ill only show once you have downloaded and installed the purchase. Man I hope they get back to you soon.
  • bluebyu25bluebyu25 Member Posts: 500
    Yes to both accounts. Ya I know things go wrong and kinks can be in a system, so I'm trying to stay level headed. But the reality is I payed and I have nothing lol. Hopefully they get back to my email in the morning and provide a link. For now Im just coding the actors without an image.
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    I'm sure they'll get back to you no later than tomorrow am, hopefully you can hang in there, and keep coding your game without the images, still sucks though!
    butterbean said:
    I'm sure they'll get back to you no later than tomorrow am, hopefully you can hang in there, and keep coding your game without the images, still sucks though!

Amen brother.
  • JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    sister!
  • ktfrightktfright Member Posts: 964
    bluebyu25 said:
    Amen brother.

You know shes not a dude right? lulz...
  • eXtraTurnGameseXtraTurnGames Member Posts: 70
    I also bought an art pack several hours ago to help me with my first project, but can't access it. Hopefully they'll have it sorted out soon!
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    :D :D I always have a good laugh, eventually everyone will get the memo haha
    ktfright said:
    You know shes not a dude right? lulz...

Sorry for not picking up her female characteristics by the simple pixels making up font on a computer screen ;-) lol

But duly noted!
  • TheHooglerTheHoogler Member Posts: 102
    Don't stress out too much. Part of the digital age is that we leave a digital trace of our transactions. Somewhere, either your paypal account or your credit card account shows how much you paid and to whom. I'm sure it'll get fixed, no luck needed :)
  • LaurenSaladLaurenSalad Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 650
    @bluebyu25

Hey! We are so sorry for this hiccup! We have our team looking into this issue with Paypal and we will contact you directly about how to retrieve your purchased art files.

We are so sorry for the inconvenience!
    LaurenSalad said:
    @bluebyu25

Hey! We are so sorry for this hiccup! We have our team looking into this issue with Paypal and we will contact you directly about how to retrieve your purchased art files.

We are so sorry for the inconvenience!

'preciate ya!