Developer Needed for Ongoing Project

fiabanfriendsfiabanfriends Member Posts: 16
Hi Folks,

We are looking for reliable, experienced developers for an ongoing project that includes interactive children's books and games. We currently have product in the market and need updates and resizes as well as additional development for the brand.

We are looking to add mini-games to the books as well as stand alone games that operate for Ipad, Iphone, Itouch and web. We have the artwork.

So if you've got time on your hands, like money and love to create and you can actually deliver, we'd like to talk to you.

Comments

• DimensionGamesDimensionGames PRO Posts: 993
    Email me at possesive.gaming (at) gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Matt.
  • jb15jb15 Member Posts: 602
    I am very interested. My email is jb15games@gmail.com. I look forward to learning more about this opportunity.
  • CaptMediaCaptMedia Member Posts: 60
    My email is jdavis71@me.com, I have worked with GameSalad for awhile now and am very interested in this opportunity.
  • cartercarter Member Posts: 133
    Email me at CCapp.dev@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing back
  • BlazingApplicationsBlazingApplications Member Posts: 340
    My email is info@blazingapplications.com. Please take a look at some of my happy customers here or search "Blazing Applications" on the app store to see my games.

Thanks,
    Brian G.
  • ozielcpozielcp Member Posts: 90
    Hi This is Oziel Trevino
    I have experience in game designing and graphics,
    I do Animation too, I do all this works Proffesional and if you told me how much you will pay me I will tell you a lower price than that(:
    so i am cheap and really good worker and fast
    Contactme if you need something
    OZI_ELOSTH@LIVE.COM.MX
    ASK ME FOR THE PORTFOLIO VIA EMAIL(: