Yet another Mario game hits the app store....

butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/super-mario-jump/id352687440?mt=8

This will get pulled so fast!

Never ceases to amaze me how many mario apps come and go!

Comments

• JamesZeppelinJamesZeppelin Member Posts: 1,927
    Why can't this guy review my stuff. Haha. What was that two seconds and a green light. My guess is maybe the 12 year old kid in the factory they outsource to hdant heard of this "Mario"
  • BeyondtheTechBeyondtheTech Member Posts: 809
    It ceases to amaze me how stuff gets approved and denied behind the Iron Curtain.
  • StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
    thats nuts....its probably worth the effort for the number they sell before it gets pulled...

do you reckon the seller still gets to keep any sales revenue after being pulled...
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,390
    unless the copyright owner tries to get reimbursed from the sales then yes, the dev will keep all money. most companies will just send apple an infringement notice stating that want it removed. unless apple has been specifically told they dont want to see infringing stuff up, i.e. fox network and warner brothers, apple will more than likely accept it. how hard would it be to really check out that everything was fully legit? at the end of the day unless apple has been told or something infringes them they will more than likely accept it, when you sign up you accept in the agreement that should apple ever get sued for infringing rights they basically pass the buck to you, they stay clean and you get the punishment
  • SDMGSDMG Member Posts: 280
    btw. the game was made in about 5 minutes...

the creator has used an objectiveC openSource Project called TweeJump and has just changed the Sprite for the Player...

this is soooo lame...