Aquatic Exotic Facts! In the app store now, Free promos!

butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
edited November -1 in Announce Your Game!
This is an Educational App and contains fun and bizarre facts on a dozen different species of Fish from around the world. It has beautiful snapshots of fish along with a few facts and truths on them! I'll be adding a dozen more species in the next update, if you have any ideas on what you'd like to see, just chime in!

If you take a code, please post which one you took to help others, and if you have time to review this, that would be great! :)

64MLT74E777L
KRYHPMRWN3E9
APNLYY7X43PJ
9JJY33AXPLTJ
YNX37YFPWMR6
YKHM6346KWMR
TF6JPKM4W7KR
YE9XRTN6H674

Comments

• design219design219 Member Posts: 2,273
    I got YE9XRTN6H674.

My son is going to love this. He is so into oceanography. (he's 8)

Thanks! Will leave review.

What was the source for you images?
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    Thanks! I got the images from:

http://www.dreamstime.com/

It's like istockphoto but much cheaper, some of the images were only a buck!
    Thanks Tshirt :) I'm burnt out and need a break :)
  • gregr209gregr209 Member Posts: 441
    I took APNLYY7X43PJ. Can't wait to see it!
    Hey Butterbean...I think I have mentioned this before but when I look at your screen for your games on iTunes when I press the Jennifer ????? Web Site link I get told it is invalid and doesn't go anywhere. When I press the Support link it goes to your GameSalad profile (which I think is what you wanted).

Just wanted to let you know that one link is still broken for some reason.
    Thanks gregr! I don't have my own website yet, but when I do, it will link you to it

Apple doesn't delete the option to click on someone's name, even if they didn't provide a link, so when you click on it, that's why it says invalid link

The only one that's required is the support site, and for now, I'm using my profile under this website, thanks!
    Make that one link your GameSalad profile link too, then you won't have a dead link. I think that is what I did when I first did mine. I now have a blogspot site that I direct those links to. It is free and easy to set up.
  • stanimationstanimation Member Posts: 406
    Thanks BB. I used TF6JPKM4W7KR and left you a good review. Keep up the good work!
  • JamesBoucherJamesBoucher Member Posts: 433
    When I get home I will download and review your app.
    Thanks GregR, I will do that!

Thanks Stanimation, appreciate the good review

Thanks James, appreciate it too, reviewed your awesome Bumper cars app too :) 5 stars!
    By the way...I do love this...I keep saying the same thing over and over but I just love the different way people have used GameSalad to come up with unique ideas.

As always ButterBean your graphics are awesome. I checked out that image site and it looks pretty dang good.

Great job. I will leave a review soon!
    Yea that site is very cheap too! Most graphics cost only 1 point! Thanks Gregr!