Looking for a 50/50 artist partner

alias_noaalias_noa Member Posts: 19
I keep trying to find local artists and everyone is either too lazy to actually draw anything, or are like me and have no artistic ability. I am pretty good with Gamesalad, and I feel like I can do almost anything with a 2d game, but I take several hours trying to make decent artwork and it still comes out bad. I released one game that is doing okay in the app store, but take one look at it and you will see that the art is the weakest feature. I need a partner to go 50/50 where they do all the graphics, and I do everything else, and we can just wing it on sounds... either buy them or whatever works. Let me know if you are an artist looking for a Gamesalad savvy partner. :)

Comments

• App SurgeApp Surge Member Posts: 651
    Hey there,
    I'm interested in this... :) Send me an email at redsky@programmer.net

Thanks,
    Henry
  • EhryanEhryan Member Posts: 4
    Hey, I'm interested, check my portfolio at rjportfolio.tumblr.com

email me at

endlesshallway.ryan AT gmail DOT com
  • iOSLabiOSLab Member Posts: 57
    Hello, This is My Email: majdfhailylebanon@gmail.com
    BTW i work for free, and sometime for a cheap price...
  • jasonda28jasonda28 Member Posts: 5
  • jasonda28jasonda28 Member Posts: 5
    freemanrepos said:
    Hello, This is My Email: majdfhailylebanon@gmail.com
    BTW i work for free, and sometime for a cheap price...

My advice is not work for free unless it is for a worthy cause such as a charity. Too many people want free work from artists and similar professions. A good friend of mine told me this advice and now I am believe it. You should believe your worth being paid for your talents.
  • 1040Designs1040Designs Member Posts: 3
    Im a graphic design student in high school right now, I know my way around illustrator, and photoshop, so if the position is still available please get back to me.
  • iKandyiKandy Imagineer of Crazy Shit New York CityMember Posts: 310
    I'm interested in collaborating. I'm a game artist, illustrator.

I've got one game on the store, but I could have 100 if I was working with a GS Developer.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/skate-punk-bird-massacre/id455545399?mt=8

http://www.karlkotas.com