Art & Animation Services Wanted for i0S game - PAID and Serious Services wanted

dugisthekingdugistheking Member Posts: 83
Hello,

I am in the process of making a new game and require the services of an artist for artwork and animation. All art work must be designed to run on the ipad (so scaling can be used in gamesalad for all other i0S devices). Game is a 2d side scroller and possibly above view on certain levels. Artwork and animation is needed for the entire project from characters, objects and of course the game levels.

I am looking for either a studio team or dedicated artist to produce the above for me. I believe this to be a medium workload compared to other projects on gamesalad forums. Please private message me on here to discuss project specifics, pricing and more. Please include a portfolio of your previous work if any. There is a very flexible timeline on when the above work can be completed, so part time work is also acceptable. Serious offer paid for serious applicants. Willing to give new artists the chance so please don't be shy. Art style is still under consideration.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Moved to Jobs….

And Just an FYI dugistheking. The Private Messages here are not the best. Id suggest posting an email they can contact you.
  • dugisthekingdugistheking Member Posts: 83
    thanks for the feedback. Applicants can contact me at douglasjamesdk@gmail.com
  • DrGlickertDrGlickert Member Posts: 1,135
    http://www.jason-embree.blogspot.com/

That's the guy that I work with. He's a freelance artist thats wrapping up the art for my game so I believe he will be free. He's really talented and once I release my game he'll post more pictures from that on his site. He's one of those brilliantly talented but socially challenged types. But he's top-notch and won't stop working on your art until you're completely and perfectly satisfied!
  • iOSLabiOSLab Member Posts: 57
    I Can Give You Some Of Graphics For Free And Some are paid, you can contact me: majdfhailylebanon@gmail.com
  • iKandyiKandy Imagineer of Crazy Shit New York CityMember Posts: 310
    I just emailed you.

http://www.karlkotas.com