Getting 0.7.0 again

BeyondtheTechBeyondtheTech Member Posts: 809
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Is there anyone who can send me a copy of version 0.7.0 again? I need to properly build out a working version of my game.

My email address is iphone - at - beyondthetech - dot - com.

Thanks

Comments

• CrazybreadmanCrazybreadman Member Posts: 674
    Dito... crazybreadman - at - gmail - dot - com. Thanks in advance!
  • EastboundEastbound Member, BASIC Posts: 1,074
    I'm working on it, but should I just zip the Gamesalad application or what? I can't find an installer on my hard drive.
  • VmlwebVmlweb Member Posts: 427
    Whats wrong with @ and . ?
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    I agree Tshirt, most issues we just have to tweak, but there are some serious timer issues that I'm having that shouldn't be occurring, so I'm hoping that will be fixed, otherwise I'm in good shape with the other issues
  • firemaplegamesfiremaplegames Member Posts: 3,211
    Also, I'm pretty sure that when you use the orange "Publish" arrow in GS Creator and it goes up to their website, they will send you back a 0.81 .app... not a 0.7 app.

I could be wrong, though...
  • TwistedMechTwistedMech Member Posts: 408
    That's correct from my testing. Pushing a working 0.7 project gets you a broken app returned which will not start on the device.
  • JelJel Member Posts: 319
    If you haven't emptied the trash then it should be there.
  • TwistedMechTwistedMech Member Posts: 408
    @tshirtbooth - I understand changes get mAde to make things better but gs team can't expect people to put up with this kind of mess. A lot of people using gs have programming experience and it would be nice to see a detailed change log which may explain the issues we have. Expecting people to spend weeks re working their game after spending weeks working on work arounds for things which should have worked in the first place is just not cricket. Gs needs to be carefully that further big problems like this does not end up damaging the reputation of the company.
  • JGary321JGary321 Member Posts: 1,246
    I hope I never see one of your games with a bug in it.... Wouldn't want to 'damage your reputation' as a iPhone developer or anything...

Darn, my GS logo still says Beta next to it....O well...