Portrait mode.. Mac and web publishing if anyone knows

JamesZeppelinJamesZeppelin Member Posts: 1,927
edited November -1 in Tech Support
I did notice after building a game in portrait mode if you try to play it on the web it just warps it.
(sort of a bummer because you cant just build it for web at the same time landscape but still a nice feature)

Is mac publishing the same or will it support the various sizes without warping or stretching?

thanks in advance if anyone has tried yet.

Comments

• JamesZeppelinJamesZeppelin Member Posts: 1,927
    Edit and add:

I think it would be great for mac games to say also available on iphone etc and vice versa
  • gregr209gregr209 Member Posts: 441
    I was also wondering how the Mac games worked as well. Is there any documentation on this yet?
  • harrioharrio Member Posts: 234
    what's cookin,

i have not done any 'extensive' testing but i did just make an app just to see the process.

it basically asks you for an ID (sorta like a bundle name) and an app name. it asks for an icon (512x512) and then you upload it. immediately following a successful upload it asks where you want to place the completed app. i threw mine on the desktop. double-click like any app and it opens. you have a choice of full-screen or quitting the app in the menu bar up top. no menus on the app window itself. pressing 'esc' gets you out of full-screen mode. that's all i can remember. i didn't play too much with it. just wanted to see it 'in the flesh'.

noodles...