Paid Jobs

HolyHippoHolyHippo Member Posts: 12
I'm a full time concept designer and can do all artwork, animation, game ideas, etc. I need somebody who I can come to on a regular basis to create the games.

Details on who I'm looking for...
-good communication skills
-can demonstrate ability to finish games (ie need to see some of your previous work)
-knows how to navigate uploading game to app store
-willing to sign NDA during development of game
-can work within budget range of $100-500

If interested contact me at kevkev5@msn.com. I can provide samples of my work in response to your email. Thanks!

Kevin

Comments

• BlackbirdStudiosBlackbirdStudios Member Posts: 493
    I doubt to many people would do this in that budget range.
  • BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274
    It can be done (especially if you provide the art) as long as you are going with a fairly simple concept. I have had several games made in that price range but you should expect to pay between $250 and $500. For a bigger concept you are going to have to go above $500.

I have worked with a number of people here, so if you are picking between a few I may be able to offer you some feedback. Communication is my number one thing and some people just don't seem to have that skill.

Important to note, every time I post a job I get several emails from people who have been banned from here or are basically template thieves.
  • HolyHippoHolyHippo Member Posts: 12
    @BlackbirdStudios...you may be right. I've had a few people say the same but have gotten a lot of people interested.

@BazookaTime...appreciate that. I may take you up on that since I'm getting more than a few responses directly to my email rather than on here.

Just to clarify, I'm not talking about complex concepts for the games. Its mostly game for kids so simple concepts. I do have ideas for some more complex games and for sure expect to pay more but want to "dip my feet" in the game development world first.

Thanks for the feedback!
  • HoneyTribeStudiosHoneyTribeStudios Member Posts: 1,792
    @HolyHippo - Hi, sent you an email. Depending on what you what done (and how long it would take to do) I might be able to help you out.

Shaz

-----------
    "You obtain that sugar-rich liquid by flying through flowers, and in a rather nice touch, every flower you pass through sets off a tone, which mixes in and harmonises with the game's music. When you're collecting a long string of flowers, the resulting sonic effect is almost mesmerising." Pocket Gamer
    Say hi on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook
    www.HoneyTribeStudios.com
  • BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274
    HoneyTribeStudios is the best I have worked with. Excellent communication, constant updates and amazing quality.
  • HoneyTribeStudiosHoneyTribeStudios Member Posts: 1,792
    BazookaTime said:
    HoneyTribeStudios is the best I have worked with. Excellent communication, constant updates and amazing quality.

Thanks for the recommendation Paul :)

(Also thanks for paying so quick)

Shaz

-----------------
    "...the resulting sonic effect is almost mesmerising." Pocket Gamer
    Sound design and music service available: http://tiny.cc/MusicService
    www.HoneyTribeStudios.com