Calling all Beta Testers! Blighted Lands TD

JGary321JGary321 Member Posts: 1,246
edited November -1 in Announce Your Game!
Alright guys, as I wrap up my work on Blighted Lands TD, I really wanna run it through a crash course. I am looking for a few good men (or women) to help test it out. Payment will of course be a free copy upon App Store release. Here are the requirements:

*I will need at least 1-2 hours of thorough testing. If you are swamped with no time available I can't use you. Sorry.

*You must like the TD genre & RPG elements in general. I need someone who likes this genre & have played the genre. Please leave info on what TD games you have played.

*Upon completion of testing & when I announce the game you must give an HONEST mini-review on the site I announce the game on (most likely Touch Arcade). I do not want "OMG THIS GAME ROCKS DUDE, YOU HAVE TO BUY IT!!!!" This does me nor the buyer any good. It must be a detailed honest review of the game. This must also go on the app store review (maybe a condensed version)

*You must give detailed reports on anything that goes wrong. Just as with any software I need to know what the bug is & how to replicate it.

*You must speak your mind about ANY improvements to the game. Anything from graphical design to interface design, if you have an opinion I want to hear it. It does NOT mean I will change it, only that I want to know what you honestly think.

*And finally I want HONESTY. Again telling me "OMG this is the best game EVA!" does not help me at all. I already know it is. (kidding, kidding) I want to make as many improvements as I can. Without an honest opinion from an outside source, this cannot happen.

This is a very serious project. You could be a part of a world changing event! If you think you have what it takes, please respond here or email me if you are more comfortable with the reason you think you would a qualified candidate.

jgary321@blightedlandsgames.com

PS: If you want screenies look here for a couple of outdated ones. It gives a general idea though.

www.blightedlandsgames.com

Thank You.

Comments

• dereklaruedereklarue Member Posts: 121
    I can help. I got plenty of time. :)
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    You know I don't qualify in the slightest.

But you'll send me it anyway! ;)

Best of luck, fella - been looking forward to this for a long time!

QS

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

• JGary321JGary321 Member Posts: 1,246
    Hey guys thanks for the responses.

Derek I need an email address. You can email me at the above address if you don't want to list it here.

You will recieve your beta emails on Wed. Enclosed will be a few things I would like a response/opinion on. I need everyone to email their udid to the email above. If you don't know how
    to find it email me.

V - Live long and prosper!

If anyone else is interested I am looking for 1-2 more people.

JGary
  • rebumprebump Member Posts: 1,058
    I want to but I don't have the time! :-( Sorry! If only I had a Mac at my day job...then I would.
    No problem rebump. It's a REAL beta though so it's not done on the mac. It's done on the phone. It will be a real adhoc version to play from the phone itself.
    dereklarue@yahoo.com
    thats my email :)
    ill send u my udid in a bit :)
    Tried sending you an email but it didnt go through...
    Can you send me an email and ill reply. :(
    sent