Window Size

stoshstosh Member Posts: 1
edited November -1 in Working with GS (Mac)
Is it possible to change the window size for web games? I'm not sure I understand why it's limited to the iphone resolution.

Comments

• MillerEPMillerEP Member Posts: 22
    Are you asking if it is possible to increase the size of the screen in the scene when you're making a game? Or are you asking if they can increase the size the games display on the website? If you're asking the first, than you are able to increase and decrease screen size in your Scene Attributes. I'll be happy to walk you through it, if so.
  • KamazarKamazar Member Posts: 287
    You're limited to the iPhone resolution at the moment :\
  • thedarkmasterthedarkmaster Member Posts: 2
    Hallo, assuming the question was for point 1), I can change the resolution of a certain scene but then I'm unable to change the camera resolution so it is pointless. Camera size is gray, it cannot be edited. Please can anyone help on how, for example, can I consider my game as running on a normal iphone screen, not rotated?
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    In order to create a game that runs on the iPhone in Portrait mode (home button on the bottom) you'll have to create all your actors sideways.

It's a pain, but doable.

I think in a future release they are going to implement an orientation option so you can switch that.