***LOOKING FOR AN ARTIST TO DRAW 1 CARTOON***

maxdudeymaxdudey Member Posts: 1
I'm looking for an artist to draw one cartoon zombie - then I'm fine from there... Sorry I can't pay but I will display the artists name (and any logo or link) on the opening title of the app when published.
Thanks
Contact me at: maxpaillard@rocketmail.com

Comments

• DhondonDhondon Member Posts: 717
    maxdudey said:
    I'm looking for an artist to draw one cartoon zombie - then I'm fine from there... Sorry I can't pay but I will display the artists name (and any logo or link) on the opening title of the app when published.
    Thanks
    Contact me at: maxpaillard@rocketmail.com

Why don't you offer an % of the income? Nobody cares about credit in the game.
  • actually i appreciate your offer, and loads of people care about credit or simply doing a nice thing, i can't though I'm sorry
  • TheHooglerTheHoogler Member Posts: 102
    Even if artists did care about credit, why would you withhold a %? It's only right that you don't come begging for art. Offering a % is a great way to get art for your game with no upfront risk. If you're really that hardup for free graphics, just google "free graphics". I'm sure you can find some crappy zombie art that you won't need to pay for.
  • AsymptoteellAsymptoteell Member Posts: 1,362
    You're gonna need to say more of what you need. You just said "cartoon" but that can mean a lot of things. Should it be cute looking, Manga style, blockey, grungey, etc. You need to give more info.