i need help animating my actor or cheap software

BIG_THINKIN_APPSBIG_THINKIN_APPS Member Posts: 944
good morning everyone i was looking for someone to tell me a good animation software
or help help me animate it. this is the actor that needs to be animated walking .http://www.mediafire.com/i/?zro3dta7hz2fv7w

thanks

Comments

• old_kipperold_kipper Member Posts: 1,420
    you could do this in Pencil (which is free and you can find it on sourceforge), or if you have an Ipad I would look at Doink. If you already have photoshop I would put the elements on different layers, move them about to get the effect you are after and then export frames through the web export. If you do this last option I would work at something like 512x512, and when you have got the frames done, import them, resize them, and finally save then to a new folder.

hope that helps

kipper
  • jb15jb15 Member Posts: 602
    Inkscape is vecter-drawing. It's not specific to animation, but it's free.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________
    One Touch Ninja Platformer Template
    Red Bouncing Ball Template
  • BIG_THINKIN_APPSBIG_THINKIN_APPS Member Posts: 944
    thanks you but i have just tried inkscape and pencil and they are to hard to use I'm used to simple. so if any one what to make the animations for me i would put them in the credits of my game.
    Or you could do it with paper cut outs and a scanner or webcam.... Might be easy and get an interesting look.
  • BIG_THINKIN_APPSBIG_THINKIN_APPS Member Posts: 944
    that would be epic but i need the background to be transparent
    If once you did the frames you could Do the alpha cut out in photoshop, gimp, or on sumopaint.com. And shoot the frames on a strong colour background that is not in the bits of the character, that way it will be easy to cut out with a select tool.
  • Rob2Rob2 Member Posts: 2,402
    http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/anime-studio-debut/id449741084?mt=12 is a huge bargain at the moment but it would take a fair bit of dedication to learn.