Looking for Work !! ( FREE )

David_GryphonsRealmDavid_GryphonsRealm Member Posts: 459
Im currently new to music / sounds / FXs for games. Dont get me wrong, I have been making music for myself as well as other people since 2004, just never for games. SOOOOOooooo I want to get some games under my belt, so im willing to work for FREE !! Keep in mind that im new to music for games so I might need some instructions on how you would want it delivered. I usually give poeple their music in a .WAV format. But im not sure if thats the way to do it for games, ;-) anyways, send ur requests to : sdj_games@yahoo.com ( I will only take on a limited amount of projectrs at one time )

Thx
David
-SDJ Games

Comments

• Im currently new to music / sounds / FXs for games. Dont get me wrong, I have been making music for myself as well as other people since 2004, just never for games. SOOOOOooooo I want to get some games under my belt, so im willing to work for FREE !! Keep in mind that im new to music for games so I might need some instructions on how you would want it delivered. I usually give poeple their music in a .WAV format. But im not sure if thats the way to do it for games, ;-) anyways, send ur requests to : sdj_games@yahoo.com ( I will only take on a limited amount of projectrs at one time )

Thx
    David
    -SDJ Games
  • osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    Email sent :)

- Alex
  • BlackbirdStudiosBlackbirdStudios Member Posts: 493
    Email sent

-Matt

LIKE us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter! :
    Blackbird Studios Facebook Page
    Blackbird Studios Twitter
  • Got them !! Lets get to work !!

David
    -SDJ Games
  • mrchris317mrchris317 Member Posts: 78
    Email sent. Thanks.
  • So I got a GREAT response to this post, I took on a couple projects ( I contacted you if i took the project ) I AM NOW CLOSING THIS POST. But AS SOON as im done with my current ones, Im almost positive I'll take on some more FREE projects.

THX
    David - SDJ Games
  • LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Member Posts: 4,630
    Would it be possible for me to get an oriental/ninja sound effect?
    If you have the time
  • David_GryphonsRealmDavid_GryphonsRealm Member Posts: 459
    LeonardDeveloper said:
    Would it be possible for me to get an oriental/ninja sound effect?
    If you have the time

Email me : sdj_games@yahoo.com

I'll see what I can do. Explain in the email what you want and maybe a reference if you can. And I'll see what I can do

;-)

David
    AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE THAT IM WORKING ON MUSIC FOR : Im sry I havnt been giving you updates like normally but for the ones that didnt know, Im in the middle of moving so the studio is down right now :-( but i should be up and running by the 5th. Sry for the inconvience.

Thx
    David
    Gryphon's Realm
    UPDATE :

As I said in my previous post, I am in the middle of moving, I thought this would of been done by now but some complicated issues came up so we wernt able to move. It seems that we will be finished by sunday night so by the time i set everything up ( with work and whatnot ) Im looking to be back up and running by tues afternoon. Im sorry for the delay on the music aIm working on for you guys.

Thx for understanding
    David
    Thanks for letting us know David. Hope everything works out for you :)

- Alex
    Thx Alex, I appreciate that :)
  • BlackbirdStudiosBlackbirdStudios Member Posts: 493
    Yep, thanks for letting us know. Take your time, and hope to hear from you soon.

-Matt
    Thx matt ! Cant wait to start up again !!
  • JadarStudiosJadarStudios Member Posts: 264
    Are you taking any more projects yet?
    @JadarStudios : not at the moment. I still have like 3 projects left. I got real on depth with one of them !

:-)
    David_GryphonsRealm said:
    Email me : sdj_games@yahoo.com

I'll see what I can do. Explain in the email what you want and maybe a reference if you can. And I'll see what I can do

;-)
    I emailed you, a while ago, I'm just wondering did you ever get the email??

David

Yes I got your email and had emailed you back that at this time i couldnt take on anymore projects. Im finishing up 3 that I have in front of me and then i might take on some more.

Thx for understanding

:-)
    Thanks anyway!,
    There must have been something wrong with my email, as i never got it!,
    Looking forward to see what you come up tithe for some other people,
    Jack
    David,

I have sent you two emails in the past several weeks asking about the progress of my track and have not gotten a response from you. I realize this is a free service, but in all honesty, I need to be able to submit one of our latest apps to Apple in the coming weeks, but I can't do that without the soundtrack you promised me. I believe I have been quite reasonable over the past month+ giving you extensions on this project (as anyone who has read this thread can tell), but I need to know where you are at on this track. Again, I know this is a free service, and I really appreciate the fact that you are offering this to the community, but I need to hear from you one way or the other. Feel free to shoot me an email if you would rather this not be done on the forums.

Thanks,

- Alex