New to making games needs help

cazec274cazec274 Member Posts: 4
I am totally new to making games and just got my mac in into. I just downloaded gamesalad and have been watching videos on how to use it. I am interested in getting a small team together to help each other learn and produce some great games. I am looking to partner up with two other members. If your new or a vet to gamesalad and want to team up please pm me with a little about yourself. Can't wait to hear from you!

Comments

• youngster9youngster9 Member Posts: 326
    Why don't you post some questions on what you need help with.
  • cazec274cazec274 Member Posts: 4
    I just started today so pretty much everything, but I want to start a team so we can all learn stuff together and get some games out in the future.
  • youngster9youngster9 Member Posts: 326
    check out the cookbook videos
    try just experimenting in the creator. try to make some simple games as a learning experience and when you are ready start on a major project to release to the app store
  • theCodeMonsterstheCodeMonsters Member Posts: 359
    I would recommend you find some friends and start a little studio. Also If you are planning to release games in the future keep in mind that the pro version is $500. And that GS will have their splash screen on your game unless you pay that 500 bucks.

I am teaching a free programing course Click here to Join!

Need Help with your GS Project? Get FREE tutoring here!
    Need Marketing Help for you App? Get FREE marketing here!
    LIKE us on Facebook!
    Follow us on Twitter!
  • whats your email, we'll talk. Im an audio producer. Dont know anything about programming ( since im brand new to Gamesalad myself ) but Im pretty good at the music / sfx deal. So let me know. my email is : sdj_games@yahoo.com