Special thanks to tshirtbooth, firemaplegames and codemonkey

UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
edited November -1 in Introductions
Big thanks guys for the time and effort you guys are putting in with all the tutorials/help and examples.

I have been going through all your code and learning so much about GS.

Keep up the great work!!!

Anyway thanks again.

Darren.

Comments

• beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,390
    I second that Darren, they have been a tremendous help, a massive thanks in general to the community we have going here as well. This is the most 'togetherness' i have seen from a forum, its like we're all locals living in a small village. Firemaple and Tshirt def deserve extra grattitude though, it was clear to see from day one that these boys are top dogs round here
  • design219design219 Member Posts: 2,273
    I'll third that. GameSalad was easy to get up to speed with because of all the help.
  • JCFordJCFord Member Posts: 785
    Yes I would also like to say a special thank you to you guys for going above and beyond with help and advice, its really appreciated and makes this forum a very special place!

Thank
    JCFord
  • SparkyidrSparkyidr Member Posts: 2,033
    I too would like to doff my cap in their general direction. Between their great tutorials, and helpful posts, and everyone else's general friendly attitude, this is a great community to be a part of.

Now...enough backslapping...get back to work making games.
  • BeyondtheTechBeyondtheTech Member Posts: 809
    Yes, great job helping out the newbies such as myself. You really do deserve it. The tutorials are a godsend. Ok, that's enough acclaim for this week. We'll dish out more next week.
  • rebumprebump Member Posts: 1,058
    Hear, hear! I second that, err, third, err...you get the point.
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    Yea thanks to everyone who has been so helpful with tutorials, answering emails, and providing helpful and quick replies to posts! Special thanks to Tshirtbooth, FiremapleGames, and Codemonkey!
  • firemaplegamesfiremaplegames Member Posts: 3,211
    Thanks everyone!

I'm glad I can help out!

It wasn't so long ago that I was just an artist/animator. I couldn't do any coding or logic or math...

It was frustrating to always rely on people to do the other half of my work for me!
    It is such a liberating feeling to be in control of all aspects of the production.

Like people have said above, I am paying it forward for all the people who have helped me get to where I am now.

I want more people to experience the success and freedom that I have been enjoying.

Joe
  • MarkOnTheIronMarkOnTheIron Member Posts: 1,447
    A big thanks from me also.

Thanks to you I was able to save a lot of time for my projects.
    I would like to help someone too, but I work and study full time so I have not so much time to study GS deeply.
    We're lucky to have guys like you