Collide bug example - now with youtube video!

jkornoffjkornoff Member Posts: 55
edited November -1 in Tech Support
If reference to my previous post about a collide bug where one actor will fall through the ground, and another duplicate actor won't (rules set to collide with ground). I've got a video of this now. Any ideas? It's impossible to create a new levels now in Detonate! with this happening.

I might have to go back and create another 'ground' actor and see if that clears out whatever error is happening.

Comments

• ORBZORBZ Member Posts: 1,304
    Ya, that sucks. What happens if you swap their positions? Does the 2nd instance always fall or is it the position? What about a 3rd instance?
  • ORBZORBZ Member Posts: 1,304
    Ya, that sucks. What happens if you swap their positions? Does the 2nd instance always fall or is it the position?
  • jkornoffjkornoff Member Posts: 55
    Good idea. Actually, it's always the LAST instance I discovered. What's even worse is that this no-collide behavior get's passed back down the line if you delete the last one. So even if you create a whole series of actors, put one more in there as the 'last' one and then delete it, the next to last actor now doesn't act properly even though it did the instant before!

Hahaha. This is really terrible! haha