BUG error - actor stop and do nothing!!??

beatragebeatrage Member Posts: 126
edited November -1 in Tech Support
I am using GS for a long time now and I have faced this problem twice and this is the second time:

I make an actor with no restitution with change velocity or move ( one or another with the speed 100) I make my collision rules ( THE SAME AS ALL MY OTHER ACTOR ) and when I put the son of a bitch at the scene and playtest the scene it makes nothing not even his animation and it folows the scene as it is a part of the scene itself. ALL my other actors that have the SAME structure rules , behaviors, setups...etc are doing what they were made for. but this one with the resolution 128x128 ( I changed it it was 128x180 ) is still not working as if Gamesalad is not accepting my own drawed animation!

this happened before with me with a circle sprite that rotated but I don't know why and how I fixed or it fixed itself ... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?

Does anyone kows this type of a problem...Have I reached the MAX sprite number limit for a scene...is there a sprite limit for the scenes??

Comments

• beatragebeatrage Member Posts: 126
    HOLY !@#$%!

I have created a new scene and compiled only my actor and this actor that stopped and he acted normal and then when i went back to my previews scene he was working well but my buttons weren't working anymore... O !@#$%!!!

it's like GS is randomly changing things on it's own at the engine code!

this is serious people!! You have to fix this really fast. This must be gods punishment for those that knows how to code but choose the easy path.... T_T
  • iWiniWin Member Posts: 334
    yeah after these updates GS has really been annoying..Random problems that dont make any sense..It gets me so frustrated..i cant even work on my games anymore because of all the bugs ..