~~~Cheap Icon, Banner, Logo Services by Hapiapps~~~

HapiappsHapiapps Member Posts: 373
Now that I have finished up most of my projects, I am now willing to start working small jobs. I will now be doing Icon, Banner, and Logos. I will charge a very small fee. I will only be able to do it at your request if I am not too busy. Prices:

- Icon $4
- Banner $5
- Logo $6

Here is a sample banner:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Email me at hapiapps@gmail.com if your interested :)

Comments

• HapiappsHapiapps Member Posts: 373
    I am also willing to do cheap 2d art assets if I am not busy but no animation.
    A few more samples!

Icon for Dodge - There is no End! - I spent hours, maybe days to make this!

Icon for my Tip Calc:

A background for someones game:

I left no watermark but I expect you to respect the fact that you may not use these samples. I may post more if I have time later.
  • MonkeyFaceMonkeyFace Removed Posts: 52
    not worth the money, and will probably steal your money.

He likes to steal peoples games as well :)
    I'm not going to have an argument on the forums, but I would like to make people aware of his reputation and reliability.
    Hey chefs its ---------------again. He is the guy who stole tshirts game. This is the second time he has tried to ruin my thread.

He joined 8 hours ago.
    Don't be an unhappy monkey :)
  • GraphicWarehouseGraphicWarehouse Member Posts: 927
    whats wrong with you monkey face
    I'm not the one bumping the thread, silly monkey tehe :)
    Guys, thanks but it wasn't deleted, it was just cleaned up so it got pushed down to my last post date.
    Here is one that I just finished for someone :)

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Hapiapps said:
    Here is one that I just finished for someone :)

And i'm sure they appreciate you posting it so everyone can steal it.
    If you would take 2 seconds to think before posting, you would see the watermark :)
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Well to be honest I had no ideas that was a Watermark. Watermarks generally take away from the image not add to it. And no I did not remove any comment from this thread. If you feel I have done something I shouldn't feel free to contact GameSalad. They have access to see who deleted What.
    @ a sous chef

Would it be alright to make a new one and have this deleted? All of my thread have been messed up even when the nice fellow SSS cleans it up. He has cleaned up my threads numerous times and I thank him for that but I believe you guys should all take a deep breath and hold in bad comments unless it is absolutely necessary to post like when a game is stolen or something really bad. @tenrdrmer, I believe and will take your advise for my future watermarks. I figured it be harder to steal the icon if it was colorfully watermarked. I never thought I'd have to put more effort into my watermarks.
    Nevermind don't delete this, I need to contact gs about this. I do believe tenrdrmer but I don't like when fishy things go on. I will take some snapshots just in case.
  • GraphicWarehouseGraphicWarehouse Member Posts: 927
    i used his icon service and he spent hours making a great icon for only 4$ this is your guy
  • ars914ars914 Member Posts: 115
    I used him to make my app Dodge! THERE IS NO END! and he was perfect! This guy is amazing at making artwork!
  • MegapixelIdeasMegapixelIdeas Member, PRO Posts: 476
    Your artwork looks great. Could you make me a logo?
    Hey guys, here is an unfinished version of a logo. If someone wants it modified with their name/letter on it and modifications around the border or something, I'd be glad to do it for my $6 price.

In addition to the above, I can change the names in the below logo and they may have the character for their logo for my price. ~$6~

A couple more samples of logos I did for others (not for sale) :

I CAN DO ONE FREE ONE TONIGHT FOR THE NEXT PERSON TO EMAIL ME!!!

hapiapps@gmail.com
    hmmmm interesting

| |(o o)| |
    ...||(~)||..

-Monkey :P
  • crazyfishdevcrazyfishdev Member Posts: 283
    Great to work with! my project was done with lightning speed and was really good. I asked for one or two fixes and they were done in no time. I would highly recommend Hapiapps to anyone looking for great, fair priced art.