Odd 0.8.2 happenings....

WurdindustriesWurdindustries Member Posts: 18
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Ok so in the previous versions, (for me was 0.7.0) our game worked perfectly, collisions, sounds everything worked perfectly. We updated to 0.8.2 and suddenly our character either runs through walls that were obstacles, or when you press the jump button (on screen button only, works with the keyboard) and the character falls through the platform. We have checked many times and we cannot see what has happened, unless it's a problem with 0.8.2? Anyone else have this happening? Or is there a simple fix we're missing?

Comments

• WeswogWeswog Member Posts: 1,171
    It's happening to all of us but, there is a way to fix thing's that worked in 0.7.0 but, may not work in 0.8.2.

Cheers, Weswog
  • CodeMonkeyCodeMonkey Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 1,803
    How are you Collide behaviors set up?
  • ORBZORBZ Member Posts: 1,304
    How should they be set up?
  • CodeMonkeyCodeMonkey Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 1,803
    Depends on how you want collisions to happen. But I've seen strange setups for behaviors.
    The most simplistic setup is just have at least one of the colliding actors have the collide behavior referencing the other actor.
  • WurdindustriesWurdindustries Member Posts: 18
    Simple, the main player collides with actors of type platforms. I checked to make sure we didn't miss putting the actor as a platform but it is, it's weird.