♫♫♫ Music - original compositions for your games [Applaud] ♫♫♫

applaudmobileapplaudmobile Member Posts: 208
Hi, It's been a while since I posted about my music composing service because I've been busy with my own game project.

In the light of the marketplace forum closing I thought I'd remind people that I'm still open for business. I've written the music for games such as tshirtbooth's tiny balls and p-o-m's spin the nut to name a few.

And my email address is

mail@applaudmobile.co.uk

Please make a note for future use if you're going to be after custom music. And I hope to be able to provide some stock music for the official marketplace in the near future as well.

Philip

Comments

• applaudmobileapplaudmobile Member Posts: 208
    Forgot to add a link to my demo tracks!

And these unsold tracks available for just £25/$40 each

Hey man - yeah I know, I made the post in a hurry the day marketplace was closing. Could you do it for me please? Something like "Music - original compositions for your games [Applaud]", and remove this post.

Thanks a tonne :)
    Hi guys,

Special Weekend Offer :D

The first 5 custom tracks ordered between now and the end of the weekend will be half price, that's £50/$80 for a unique 30+ second music track.

Please send name, GS username, style, link to tracks you want it similar to helps to mail@applaudmobile.co.uk

Cheers, Philip
    If you want a unique backing track for your game please email me for a quote. I've got a fair amount of spare time the next 7 days ahead so can likely turn around orders quite quickly.

mail@applaudmobile.co.uk