Discrepancy between GS and iPhone

PatronusPatronus Member Posts: 56
edited November -1 in Tech Support
The strangest thing happens. I have 2 scenes, both use the same global attributes. On GS it works fine and both screens show all the data correctly. When uploading it to the iPhone it is as if there is a separate set of identical global attributes for the second scene, all zero. When I flip to the first scene all the values are there, but when I flip to the second scene they are all zero. When I flip back, they are still there. As if there occurred an invisible duplication of my global attributes, which are now local to the second scene. I was hoping that the recent scene-change issues may have caused this but no luck. This only happens on the iPhone, not in GS.

I was on the brink of uploading the app to my iPhone when I downloaded GS 0.82 so I can't say whether it is a new issue but I never had discrepancies between GS and the iPhone before. It is still the same with 0.83

I also tried applying a small timer delay before displaying the attributes on screen 2 but no luck. They are still displayed as zero. Which they are not.

Any ideas?

Comments

• HunnenkoenigHunnenkoenig Member Posts: 1,173
    I have no ideas to your problem, but I experience some glitches too, although mine are related to button behaviours.

I have buttons, which change image on push and change back on release and start something on release.

In GS everything works fine, but on the iPhone sometimes the images don't change back on release and don't start anything.

It seems that the code doesn't recognize the release.
    I have to touch the button again to be released.
  • PatronusPatronus Member Posts: 56
    Codemonkey? Anyone? My app is ready to be published, if this mystery can be solved...