I REALLY need somewon to make me graphics for my new game

nashjacob81nashjacob81 Member Posts: 3
hey everyone, i REALLY need somewon to make me some good images and sounds for the 2 new games im going to make, one is like a city game, kind of like CityVille on facebook, and the other is a baking/Cooking game for iOS called "Baking Story". For cityville i need a very small image for collecting money from places and exchanging goods, and some store images for things that you can buy, and level up images, and different stuff. reply on this topic if you will offer to help! :) thanks

Comments

• nashjacob81nashjacob81 Member Posts: 3
    can you help me?
  • AllDayGamingAllDayGaming Member Posts: 10
    I would be willing to help with the art stuff. Not so good with creating my own sounds.
    I would need a roughy outline of ALL the things you'll need, then I could put a price on it.

Generally, the smaller and less detailed the asset, the less I charge.
    Reply below or PM me on GS and let me know what you'd like to do.
  • SpriteAttackSpriteAttack Member Posts: 524
    Ok... no offense here... but are you aware of what you are trying to achieve? I work on Playdom's SocialCity for quite a while and it's a huge undertaking... and I am just talking about the art side of things - the backend and server technologie is a completely different aspect altogether... Handeling two project a CityVille and a BakerStory is biting off a huge chunk.