Can't run GS on my Mac!

pastranapastrana Member Posts: 7
edited November -1 in Tech Support
I donwloaded the GS beta 8.0.3 for the first time but everytime I try to create a new project the program Quits.
thanks for the help!

ben

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: Power Mac G5
Model Identifier: PowerMac7,3
Processor Name: PowerPC G5 (3.1)
Processor Speed: 2.7 GHz
Number Of CPUs: 2
L2 Cache (per CPU): 512 KB
Memory: 3.5 GB
Bus Speed: 1.35 GHz

Comments

• CodeMonkeyCodeMonkey Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 1,803
    Sorry. GameSalad does not support PowerPC processors. Only Intel.
  • hydelriohydelrio Member Posts: 10
    I am using a macbook os10.5.8 and when I open GameSalad, all of the template games are visible and fully operational, but when I add a background and characters to the stage, they do not appear. Instead, a white box appears. When I move my file onto another computer, everything appears as it should. Can anyone help me or have any suggestions? Thanks in advanced.
    I am using a macbook os10.5.8 and when I open GameSalad, all of the template games are visible and fully operational, but when I add a background and characters to the stage, they do not appear. Instead, a white box appears. When I move my file onto another computer, everything appears as it should. Can anyone help me or have any suggestions? Thanks in advanced.