How to change my balls?

zefrofzefrof Member Posts: 26
I'm creating a game based off of the Pachinko tutorial in Gamesalad.

I want to change the ball so it's not the gamesalad logo. From my research i've found that there is no possible way to save a round image. Am i mistaken or do i need to mess with a setting in gamesalad, like changing the collision shape to a circle. Thanks for the help!

Comments

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    You should be changing all of the artwork and yes while the image is still a square you need to make the area outside of your circle transparent in something like photoshop or gimp.
  • zefrofzefrof Member Posts: 26
    I've changed the artwork for everything else already (excluding peg). But having an invisible still makes it square collision. Will changing the collision to circle fix that?
  • perfectanswerperfectanswer PRO Posts: 121
    Puh!
    After I read the headline, I thought at first to a surgical issue. I'm glad it was all about GS ;)))
  • EthanZarovEthanZarov Member Posts: 156
    perfectanswer said:
    Puh!
    After I read the headline, I thought at first to a surgical issue. I'm glad it was all about GS ;)))

ikr
  • StoneDripStoneDrip Member Posts: 59
    LOL I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THE TITLE!!
  • CloudsClouds Member Posts: 1,599
    Be very very careful when changing your balls, it can be very painful if not handled correctly.
  • 3d103d10 Member Posts: 471
    But a new technique has been discovered where you feel no pain while changing it.But it is expensive.