Yeah!! Nice forum guys

2»

Comments

• LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Member Posts: 4,630
    I like the new functionality and the new software, but the GUI is dark gloomily and not as friendly looking as it used to be,
  • LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Member Posts: 4,630
    edited November 2011
    Just some qns about the new forum,
    Like in the old forum is there going to be a place where you can see all the latest posts?
    I wasn't able to edit my previous post after about 10 mins? In the old forum it was one hour
    (I know it says 6 minutes but I think this is way to short please change it)
  • JPickardJPickard Member Posts: 477
    I can't log in on my Mac. (I'm posting this on my iPod.) I can log into the main site but it doesn't transfer to the forums. When I try to log into the forums I get a blank white page. :(
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271
    edited November 2011
    Go to www.gamesalad.com and log in on the front page. Then navigate to the forums. It works for me.
  • keweworkshopkeweworkshop Member Posts: 377
    @JPickard, I had the same problem with the white page. I just logged on to the main site as you did, and then clicked onto the forum button from there. It looked like I was not logged into the forum but I just hit the comment button in this thread and it let me comment and now shows me as logged in.
  • keweworkshopkeweworkshop Member Posts: 377
    wow, my times are all off as well. It shows I posted at 4:18pm, it's only 9:20am here.
    Hmm, I'm in now. But I'm not sure if it's cause I logged in on the ipod. Oh well, I'll log out and in again. see what happens.
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    I like the new forums! Definitely will take some getting used to with the eyes, but it's very clean and nice!
  • dotsonj23dotsonj23 Member Posts: 316
    Like the full site forum view. Hate the mobile/iPhone version. But you can turn it off and view the full forum site by scrolling to bottom of main page and clicking full site. So all is good.
    so. I click a star. it turns yellow. Now how do I see the list of the threads I starred?
  • MarkOnTheIronMarkOnTheIron Member Posts: 1,447
    It takes a little while. But after some times you should be able to see them in the drop down menu in the top left part of the discussions page.
  • creativeappscreativeapps Member Posts: 1,770
    edited November 2011
    I want to read my old thread started by me and my old post. Wheres that option?
  • creativeappscreativeapps Member Posts: 1,770
    Ok Got it its left top side corner in "My Discussion". Awsome work guys. Thanks a lot
  • aarioaario Member, PRO Posts: 256
    Im just a little annoyed with the time zone ..
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271
    @aario - They are still working out the bugs, we should be thankful for what we have already. :-) Give them some time.
  • SkyMapleSkyMaple Member Posts: 817
    edited November 2011
    I kinda like the new forums, but it will take some getting used to!
    Everything seems cool now, but how do I turn off getting emails for thread replies? Thx.
  • TouchTiltGamesTouchTiltGames Member Posts: 1,162
    It's pretty buggy in Chrome on the Mac..I see the new design but that's about it.
  • mynameisacemynameisace Hull, UKMember Posts: 2,484
    I just don't like it.

I never ever say anything negative about Gamesalad, but I don't like the new forum. It's annoying that you have to go on the discussions page instead of it being on the first page and its really ugly.

Ace
  • ozboybrianozboybrian PRO Posts: 2,102
    edited November 2011
    It's cool, but I prefed the old one in ways. Once clicking on a thread I love it though.
    Guess i'm just getting use to it :D

Note - I agree with what Ace said.
  • cbtcbt Member Posts: 644
    Testing the new forum..

@cbt
    @tshirtbooth (sorry for using your name.. :) )
  • mynameisacemynameisace Hull, UKMember Posts: 2,484
    edited November 2011
    @tshirtbooth (I'm not sorry for using your name :P)

I do like that I can play with danger with my edit's, the countdown from 6 minutes makes me feel like I'm in Mission Impossible or something.

My new game I play is called Edit Roulette, I wait until sometime in the last minute to edit my posts :)

Ace