got a problem with gapes between actors !

SharkawyDevSharkawyDev Member Posts: 225
i have a very weird issue with actors when they collide with each other, there is gapes, it don't happen all the time so that's why it's weird.

plz i wanna share screen on skype with somebody to see if there is a solution. the game is already selling good on the appstore so i wanna fix this issue asap in the incoming update.

appriciated

Comments

• SharkawyDevSharkawyDev Member Posts: 225
    anybody ?
    plz ! :D
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,273
    Hey a.Sharkaway - Could it be that some of the actors, they have a .png image and the transparent part of that document is hitting the other transparent document of the other actors? That would be 1 reason why.
    Thanks Braydon, but I did check for that , also I did check this size for those actor , I mean if it's even or not but still, do u wanna have a look on it ?
    any suggestions ?
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,273
    Hey there,

Yeah ill take a look.
    Braydon@coyer.net
    add me on skype sharkhana
    i still have the problem , so help plzzzzzz
  • CloudsClouds Member Posts: 1,599
    "i have a very weird issue with actors when they collide with each other, there is gapes, it don't happen all the time so that's why it's weird."

Remove the 'e' in gapes - this should help a little.

: P

Suggestions:

Make sure collision is set to square (rather than circle)
    The image asset might have unneeded space around it (crop it close)

Post a video or still of the issue - it will make it easier to see what the problem might be . . .
    @tynan , :) your funny then :) Execuse me if I was wired in GS and typing so fast at the forum seeking a fast answer.

Thanks for taking the time to answer but the problem is solved and it was something different from ur suggestions, as if it's a circle; parts of the actor will be hiding behind another when collide. And the image is already PNG transparent.

Anyway thanks again, solved.
    Glad it got sorted !

: )