Paid Logo Design Contest .. Let the fun begin :D

beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,394
Hi All.

After the stress of the GS updates, its time to have a little fun. I am looking for a logo design with the text 'Minute Laughs' and a symbol to represent it.
I am offering the designers a blank slate, I have no specific criteria in colours, size or styles, just what feels good to them based upon the name. I would like the icon to look good in both high res and at a smaller resolution, typical of what you might find on the web.
I may request small changes if I'm really keen on a logo and believe it could win, but i wouldn't expect much to be changed, i will leave most entries as is.
As i mentioned in the thread title, there will be a prize for the winner. I will be offering a £25 iTunes gift card, or paypal payment to the same amount. (Currently £25 is around $38 on the exchange rate).
Upon picking the winner, payment will be sent 1st, in exchange for the image in both high res and scaled down formats as transparent .png's.
If people do not know me and wonder if I'm trustworthy, I have been around here for 2 years and have paid for many services which a lot of artists from around here and sous that have helped with projects support, in exchange for money, could verify.

The contest will run from now until Friday 9th December and the latest entry accepted, will be 5pm UK time on the 9th.

Most of all, have fun ... I'm looking forward to seeing your entries.

Comments