Making Websites For $30.00- $50.00

DZTECHDZTECH Member, PRO Posts: 216
Hay everyone,
I am just starting to do web design as a way to make some money and need some samples to make a portfolio with so I am looking to work with anyone that needs a website to be made for there GameSalad game or any other kind of site and I will charge less than $50.00. However I won't be coding the entire site. The sites for that low of a price I will base off a template and then do custom color scheme and some custom css depending on what you need. I will then send you the site along with a free version of the software that will let you publish the website. If you want a code completely coded from scratch it will be around $200.00. Let me know if you are interested.
zakdavid@me.com
Thanks

Comments

• mychonymychony Removed Posts: 56
    edited December 2011
    The quality of the website is by far the best out there, it's AWESOME. For such a great standard it's kind of unbelievable the cost is this low. I personally put my reputation on the line for his website. Great for promoting your apps, something you will definitely be proud to show off. His services will give you a key to your websites success, 100% believe it :D
  • DZTECHDZTECH Member, PRO Posts: 216
    bump
  • LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Member Posts: 4,630
    by the way its obvious mychony is you,
    (Well in my opinion anyway, if it isn't i would like to see the website you designed for mychony)
    edited December 2011
    @leonarddeveloper
    That user mychony is not me. You can ask a sous chef to check the ip adresses if you would like. He is a client I have worked with a while ago for a website. I don't know to what domain he published it but I'll upload some screenshots in a few hours when I get home.
    Thanks!! :),
    Sorry for being so critiscisive, i just didn't know s to how you might a good websiet in 9 days,
    ---------------
    Posted by LeonardDeveloper,
    To inquire, for help/support or for queries contact me on thermoapps@gmail.com
    --
    Be sure to visit my website: http://www.thermo-apps.com
    Gamesalad templates coming soon to my website!
    Daily game developing tips on my website
    Weekly freebies on my website!, Head on over there to catch this weeks one!!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Yours Sincerely,
    Jack Leonard
  • 3d103d10 Member Posts: 471
    edited December 2011
    Well It cannot be said who it is.But about the ip address its no big deal to log in with different ip addresses.
    In any case i am just clearing the ip address info.No offense to anyone.
  • JackYdJackYd Member Posts: 93
    Thats an EXTREMELY cheap price to make a website. I've made many websites in my day and I'd charge $1,000+ for design, code, etc.

@leonard, its definitely possible to make a great website in 9 days!
    @picpocket
    The reason I am charging so cheap for these sites is because they will not be from scratch and will only have a little bit of custom coding. If someone wants a fully custom site that I will need to fully code the price would be higher
    Are you using wordpress??? Dreamweaver???? Css??
  • mychonymychony Removed Posts: 56
    edited December 2011
    I wrote a recommendation for DZTECH I hope that people won't assume I am him. DZTECH provided what I wanted and what I needed. The recommendation of his service and great attitude towards the overall project is well deserved. Great Job :)
  • outsidethebyteoutsidethebyte Member Posts: 115
    I'll believe it when I see it live online and I can look at the source code. Not that I need a website designed. But just sayin'
  • CaptFinnCaptFinn Member Posts: 1,828
    Musicians, Artisit, Web Designers, etc etc etc. If you dont show images or links to your work when you first approach us. These offers arent going to be taken serious. "I do awesome work... here are a few links"....... "I like this guys work.. here is the site he did for me'......etc etc. No one brags about a tattoo artist and not show their tat.
    I agree with you guys but if u read my initial post u will see the reason I am doing this for so cheap is because I need some samples.
    How can ya say you do good work and have a customer come on here and say you do good work. And still not have a sample to show?
    I made him a site a while back and I said in an earlier reply that when I get home I will upload screenshots and someone has emailed me already to make a site. When I have the screenshots all put together when I get home I will upload for you.
    Are you a web designer?....... Or a template adjuster?
    @leonarddeveloper
    If u want all code from scratch I will make in dreamwaver. If not then either rapid weaver with custom CSS or sandvox with custom CSS as well.
    edited December 2011
    Web designer but a new web designer. Just getting started with web design. And you don't have to pay until site is done and u want it so you have nothing to lose
    I myself am a WYSIWYG kinda guy.
    @jeffnochols
    Does that stand for what you see is what you get? And what do u mean by that:)
    yeah. I like the drag and drop and twist and turn. And let the engine write the code in the background. I dont do all the onclick http ref {this} that: sign my soul to the devil yadda yadda.