Pet Rock Studio - Artist Vacancy

rexus11rexus11 Member Posts: 11
Hey guys, this is actually one of my first posts here as my company is usually pretty self sufficient when it comes to work and its distribution. (However, i do use the forums VERY often for tips and confirming procedures)

THE TEAM.

First, I'll introduce myself.
My name is Craig and I work within a community of games developers known as Pet Rock Studio.

The reason I am posting is we are currently working on two projects and our workload seems to be raising to a point where it is affecting the speed at which we work.

The team meet on every wednesday and work (loosely) to a pre-produced schedule.

Now, what i am looking for is an environment artist to work with us throughout the project for an estimated release date of 3/12 - 4/12

THE PROJECT.

The game we are working on is a Gamesalad platformer called Kevin. The game includes some ios specific elements to create an original game with a creative twist on level design and organisation.

Brief story of the game is the main character is taken from his home (a la An American Tail) and fights his way to victory and embarks on a journey to his treetop home.

THE GOAL

We have ran up a small debt for this title in the region of £300 but have some incredible contacts in regards to marketing and sales analysis and expect to smash that target.

So in essence, no payment is immediately available until this quota is reached, and for the successful candidate(s) future work is guaranteed.

Please reply here or contact me with links to work/portfolio or with any questions and id be happy to help!

Much Love Guys!

Craig
PRS