Image Missing

jamesnaughton9jamesnaughton9 Member Posts: 1
I am having trouble loading an image for an actor. When I'm working in the scene editor the image displays but when I do an preview run of my game the image turns to a pink checkerboard and says "image missing." This problem also occurs when I try a web preview except instead of "image missing" the actor is just a white rectangle.

I think I have loaded the image correctly into game salad by adding it into the Images section in the bottom left corner of the editor. I have also tried multiple file types (.png, .jpeg, .psd). If anyone can think of what I might be doing wrong please let me know.

Thanks,

James

Comments

• ToadHouseCreationsToadHouseCreations Member Posts: 11
    Im having the same problem. Can you please let me know if you manage to sort it out.
  • ToadHouseCreationsToadHouseCreations Member Posts: 11
    All sorted. Just searched old posts and found the answer!
  • synthesissynthesis Member Posts: 1,693
    link???
  • design219design219 Member Posts: 2,273
    It would help others to post the solution you found, even if it is in an old post. The forum is where most people learn GameSalad techniques and trouble-shooting.
  • djmoyadjmoya Member Posts: 16
    Im having the exact same problem and cannot find an older post with it..? Can you please enlighten us on how you fixed it or a link to that thread you find your answer on.. Thanks
  • twinpixtwinpix Member Posts: 49
    This is happening to me almost after every save. It's been getting increasingly worse so I save about every 20 minutes of work. Still happens after a re-install of Gamesalad Creator.

A fix would be greatly appreciated!
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    guys, this thread is over a year old, they were working with a version of GS that was VERSIONS behind. the problems / solutions are even close to being the same.

I'm closing this down so people don't confuse the issues. Please start a new thread if you still have problems, and include as much information as you can.
This discussion has been closed.