Are you a programmer, looking for work?

BigCatBigCat Member, BASIC Posts: 19
We have a couple of projects that we are finding challenging to get past conception... we get ideas - and can do most of the artwork ourselves... purchased GS PRO - but now we're hoping to find someone who can really get results as a programmer. We're happy to share profit on some of our projects, and more than willing to pay a flat rate as well. We are one of those nasty companies that values results, not "hours". If those results take an extra day or two - that's fine - but we aren't interested in paying an hourly wage. We just want to know what we're up against - so we can decide to learn gamesalad better ourselves, or pay someone else to help us. We really are fine either way - but figured there might be some value in having someone who is more experienced available to help.

Ok, now that I"ve shared a small novel about it.. If anyone is interested in partnering up to build some apps, we're really interested in talking. We have some very large projects planned - but we're new to coding and such - so we need people who are passionate without being money crazy. (I know the right person will understand that ... LOL!)

OH, and I should probably mention... server based and/or multi-user based apps will be important skills/concepts to be well versed in.

:o)
Cheers!

Comments

• StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
    sorry..I'm a bit too money crazy at the moment (Christmas and all that)...

just as a note..you can't currently do server based or multi user based apps using the current version of GameSalad I'm sure its on their roadmap though...

if you do want me to quote for any Gamesalad work, please do email me at sales@stormystudio.com

I try to charge around £25 for an hours work, and if something ends up taking 12 hours but I only quoted 1, I'll only charge 1.

Good luck with the software...it can do amazing things and some people do make a good living from it.
  • GraphicWarehouseGraphicWarehouse Member Posts: 927
    I have a game but I don't want the game salad intro so I will help in the parts you need help with (I have used this tool for 8 months now almost every day) and you let me use your account one time to publish the game I made in pro (in around may)
  • PortgasPortgas Member Posts: 71
    email me so we can talk about it
    networkcat2@hotmail.com
    email sent
  • PortgasPortgas Member Posts: 71
    sorry, but i addressed that post to topic starter
    oh sorry I didnt remember it was big cat who started it (btw bigcat my email is morgan.meliment@hanovernorwichschools.org)