Looking For a Team Member

AcaiGamesAcaiGames Member Posts: 37
Goals
Our goal is simple to Think, Design, Renovate and create apps, games for all ages and all genres and most important “ThinkDifferent” as steve jobs would say. To keep the mutual friendship aspect in every area and goal we go and attempt to reach.
Solution
We will discuss and elaborate on each other ideas to think of a solution to Applications that need to be brought to the app store.

We will keep in contact through Skype and Email. we will split all profits equally %50 For I and %50 For You. Of the %100 dividend, All income from Apple sale profits will be deposited into a Paypal account which we will both have access to. Which can then under both agreement withdrawn into our account of choice being clip 50/50 prior.

We will Both sign a Equal Shared Partnership agreement. Will provide all legal documents upon decision to Join in partnership.

We will work together on every and any project, will will submit to each other ideas for Apps, if one disagrees with something we can be free to speak our thoughts on the idea and why we think 1, it has potential lets move forward or 2. being i’m not sure about that lets go back and rethink.

Contact me via Skype @acaigames Email: acaigames@live.com

Comments

• iMislav.comiMislav.com Member Posts: 31
    contact me:
    imislav.com@hotmail.com
  • ozboybrianozboybrian PRO Posts: 2,102
    Might I suggest submitting some video or examples of projects you've completed yourself.
    People won't too much otherwise I think... Show em what ya got!