Quick Cash

paulhamiltonpaulhamilton Member Posts: 1
I'm looking for an experienced Game Salad developer for the following task. Should be quick for those who no what they are doing:
I need:

Publish Game Salad file: (I have already created a game)
Create all the certificates and profiles for game on ICONNECT (under my account)
Upload binary successfully to ITUNES.

Budget $40-$100

If you're interested please email direct at paulhamiltonphotography@gmail.com

Comments

• GLGAMESGLGAMES SingaporeMember Posts: 988
    tot all these infos are already given , just do a search it's easier then you think.
  • LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Member Posts: 4,630
    Dear @paulhamilton
    The first thing is if you want to become a successful developer you've got to be able to publish your games.... Also do you mean problish your game by giving them your itc and developer password!!?? thats not safe!. Why not try it yourself by following my easy to follow (Its got pictures) publishing guide, i have all ready helped users through the publishing stage. The link to the guide is here on my webiste: http://thermo-apps.com/gamesalad/apple-publishing/
    ----

---------------
    Posted by LeonardDeveloper, contact me on thermoapps@thermo-apps.com
    Be sure to visit my WEBSITE
    Have a look at my GS Tutorials
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Yours Sincerely,
    Jack Leonard
  • paulhamiltonpaulhamilton Member Posts: 1
    Thanks jack, i'll give it another go.
    It's the profiles and certificates that are killing me.
    Seem to be getting messages in my keychain that they are not valid. I'll have another go.
    Paul
  • osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    I would definitely try to do it yourself. Giving out passwords to your developer accounts isn't safe. It took me a while to get it down, but after the first time, it was much easier.

These videos might also come in handy:

Good luck!

- Alex