TOTB4 - some new promo artwork ready for the start of the contest tomorrow...

StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
edited December 2011 in Conferences and Events
Hey guys and gals of the GameSalad forum...

I thought I'd share something I've been working on today, ready for the launch of the Think Outside The Box Contest tomorrow night.

There are no clues to what the launch theme will be so I figure it is safe to share it with you all.

What do you think...

Cheers Jon aka Stormy.

....................................................................................
Oh yeah...please check by the official webpage tomorrow to see what the contests theme will be and hopefully get some cogs whirring to think up that original competition winning idea... well polished, playable and highly original game play will be key to winning...

http://www.stormystudio.com/totb4.html

Comments

• mynameisacemynameisace Hull, UKMember Posts: 2,484
    Retweeted it on Twitter... Looking great Jon!

Ace
  • mynameisacemynameisace Hull, UKMember Posts: 2,484
    edited December 2011
    On another, more serious note... You were spotted out last night with your buddies practicing for your New Year's party dance-moves...

Ace
  • StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
    edited December 2011
    cheers ace... good to get the word out and all that jazz...

just need to compose an email ready to send out to all the email subscribers..so they can receive the theme when it goes live...oh and maybe pre write the text to post on the forum... as I intend on having a few celebratory shandies tomorrow....

Quite proud of my little promo art work... took ages to get the right right for the 3d render of the box...the rest is photoshop.

Edit: Damn it!!! I thought no one was watching...those moves are for New Year only.... Darth is gonna be a wee bit miffed.
  • CodeCodeCodeCode Member Posts: 200
    OOOOHHHH^^
    I can't wait much longer^^
    Just one day:-)
  • EthanZarovEthanZarov Member Posts: 156
    awesome. I wonder if it involves like kiddy toys or sumthing like a game involving jack in a boxes, yoyos, building blocks, etc.

Cool poster!