master200012's TOTB 4 thread

master200012master200012 Member Posts: 372
edited January 2012 in Conferences and Events
Taken a look at the theme and have started brainstorming. Started off with 10 ideas but narrowed it down to 5. :)
Good luck to all competing!
Happy New Year!
I will probably get up a video by the 4th of January...

Comments

• master200012master200012 Member Posts: 372
    Alright. I've decided on what my project's going to be like. It's going to be a game where the sun has enveloped Earth. You now have to travel through space, landing on planets to gather supplies and find a hospitable planet to land on and try to repopulate. Overall, you only have a certain amount of days on each planet before your breathing gear loses all traces of oxygen and you die...
    It's a puzzle/arcade game, basically.
    I'll have prototype pictures up soon.
    edited January 2012
    Here are the images.
  • LerleAppsLerleApps Member Posts: 11
    edited January 2012
    ---Comment deleted---
    I finished some of the planets. Here are the images:

They will be used as level selects. I'm starting to work on weapons now.
    Here is my progress so far.

The graphics and movements are much better, I promise!
    The intro is done, the level select is far from complete, and the game levels need graphics.
    Added lots of more levels as well as three different terrains. The game is looking really good so far! Any suggestions are appreciated!
    I still need to work on the art, and I haven't started on the music and sound effects.
  • ozboybrianozboybrian PRO Posts: 2,102
    Very interesting :) Good luck!
    Completed at least the first part of the game, being out of five parts. Adding new weapons and elements to the game. :)
  • LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Member Posts: 4,630
    Great!

_____________________________________________________________________________
    Free GameSalad Help Tutorials & Templates
    Free follow my finger tutorial

Contact
    ∆ New Free Templates Coming Soon ∆ New Paid Templates Coming Soon ∆ New full game coming soon ∆ For publishing help contact me!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Running out of time...might not make it.
    On another perspective, I should be proud of how much i've accomplished, being somewhat new to gamesalad and still in jr. high. :P
    Yeah, I'm not going to make it. But I'll still work on the project anyway. Good Luck to other competitors.

Next time, can we host the TOTB5 challenge in summer? School's out, to benefit all of us.