TOTB 4 - theCodeMonsters ツ

theCodeMonsterstheCodeMonsters Member Posts: 359
edited January 2012 in Conferences and Events
So you an "End of the World" themed game, Oh I'm gonna have fun with this. I already have a pretty solid Idea. I'll keep this post updated with my progress on my ideas and sketches. Lookin forward to some friendly competition! I absolutely love the GS community and their creativity so this is going to be the contest. Still an apocalyptic game?! This is going to be so much fun!

Comments

• theCodeMonsterstheCodeMonsters Member Posts: 359
    Alright, so I've got a pretty solid Idea of the game. It'll be a strategic game where you are up against an opposing army to keep control of a block in the middle of a lava river. Pretty apocalyptic. I'll post some concept art soon.
  • theCodeMonsterstheCodeMonsters Member Posts: 359
    edited January 2012

Alright so let me do a little explaining... Here is The main Game interface for the user. You and your opponent each have a base. The objective is to destroy your enemies base by building buildings at the boxes to the north and south of your base. When you build a building. The building will spawn units at a consistent rate. Your opponent will do the same and hence forth you are battling your opponent seeing who can come up with the best unit composition.

In the game there are three lanes that you may build units to and send in that lane. So if you concentrate on two lanes while your opponent concentrates on one. Then your opponent will likely loose. This is where some uber strategizing comes in.

Each lane is color coordinated. The main lane is the Yellow. the upper is blue and the lower is red.
  • EthanZarovEthanZarov Member Posts: 156
    Interesting... Is it like a tower defense?
  • JamwithnoJamwithno Member Posts: 312
    I think that this is going to turn out great! Keep on going.
  • jobonoobdudejobonoobdude Member Posts: 152
    lol, you use sketchbook too I see :)
    But dude, thats sounds epic