TOTB4 - CCP

ccpccp Member Posts: 139
edited January 2012 in Conferences and Events
Hey Everyone! I have been thinking about what to do for the End of the World theme ... and I think I've finally come up with something! The gameplay is going to be like that of Monster Dash ... only better >:D That's about the extent of what I am going to say right now ... at the close of the competition I will add a lot more details. For the name ... something like Aliens [Terminated].

Thats it for now!

P.S. Love what other's are posting! Keep it up!

Comments

• ccpccp Member Posts: 139
    Sorry for not posting sooner! Here are a few pictures from my game:

Video should be up in a few hours.
  • ccpccp Member Posts: 139
    Here is my submission for the TOTB4 Contest. It is outside the box, because it contains mainly letters and rectangles.

Aliens [Terminated]:

In a square village of squares, October 31, 2012, the first Alien ship was spotted. They invaded the world, as we once knew it, and imprisoned all the squares ... All that is, except one. You have escaped their deadly forces and have created a deadly gun that will terminate the aliens. The squares are counting on you to save them. Earn coins by completing missions, and use these to upgrade your rank. As the Terminator and as the last free square this task lies on you: Terminate the Aliens.

Instructions:
    Tap the left side of the screen to jump, and the right side to shoot. Earn coins by collecting them and completing missions. Use these to upgrade your rank. You must earn the rank, Terminator, to truly terminate these aliens.

Good Luck to Everyone!
    CCP