Angry Bird Smoke explosion

sessiensessien Member Posts: 41
Hi,

Does anyone have an angry bird animated smoke explosion they are willing to share.

Thank you.

Comments

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Angry birds Animation is copyrighted. you cannot use it. You need to Search for free animations you can use or hire an artist to make one for you.
  • sessiensessien Member Posts: 41
    Yes sir I know. I am asking for "angry Birds" style. The cartoon-esque explosion style. Needed it quickly and thought someone might already have it.

Regards
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,394
    I need a house quickly ... does anyone have 1 they could give me? ;)
    We can close. :D
    @beefy_clyro

Hey if you don't mind a move to the US you can live in my shed. ;)
    I want full satellite, a gas heater, ps3, 27" iMac, a sexy sofa and a pitching fork ... if you can grant this i'll book my flight!
    Well now the deals off your just getting picky. Okay okay. I'll buy you two pitch forks and put in a sun roof for heat. But thats my final offer. And go ahead and Send me the money for you flight I'm pretty sure its cheaper if I book it for you. ;)
  • iCliffiCliff Member Posts: 51
    @tenrdrmer and @beefy_clyro , Its kinda getting Old :/
  • JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    edited January 2012
    @ iCliff

in my opinion whats getting old is all the begging for free art
    @icliff feel free to not read this thread.

I think its funny and the witty banter comes along so much less than beefy and I are used to from the good old days of not constantly begging for crap that we just cannot resist the good fun.

I mean I never get to see the guy in person, there literally is like over 4000 miles between us so how else can we have a little laugher between pals?
  • The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    edited January 2012
    Does anyone want to got to work for me but I get to keep the paycheck.
    Absolutely .. Im sick of the begging but i guess thats what happens when you already give them this amazing software and allow them to publish for free! A level of expectation that everything will be free is preceded.
    @tenrdrmer ... i say YES ... bring back the witty banter! There maybe more than 4000 miles between us but now you've mentioned you'll chuck me in a sunroof in the shed, i'll be living within 10 metres of you soon. I've quit my job, i've pushed my partner down the stairs, I'm up and at it, be with you shortly! Put the kettle on!
    @FryingBaconStudios ... i'll happily accept this request if your job involves women, nakedness and lots of baby oil. If not, i'll do it for 25%.
  • The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    edited January 2012
    Baby oil yes but as for the rest you're on your own. Now as many of you know I don't mind sharing a template or such but I am growing weary of the panhandling for images sounds and code. It seems there have been a flood of folkes who want free art, sounds, code and heck while I'm at it why don't I just make your game for you as it seems like we are doing that for you by piece meal anyway. My advice, put in the hard work to learn GS, photoshop, GarageBand and developing ideas of your own. I spent years learning this stuff and spent my hard earned money to buy software et... I myself am going to stop enabling the panhandlers. Okay, so I need to get back to work as I own my own home and have to pay the mortgage as I don't live in my parent's basement.
  • perfectanswerperfectanswer PRO Posts: 121
    @Sessien: I think there is nothing bad to ask for that ;)
    Maybe I have a animation that fit your needs.

You can use it for free.
    @perfectanswer, thank you so much for sharing. I guess I am entering into a storm I had no idea about. I thought the point was to share, tutorials, code, tricks,etc. I do games and pay to get detailed professional artwork and programming done. My graphic artist has 4 projects he's already working on so this last minute request was... going to be last on his list. LOL.

Anyway, much appreciated. In the future hopefully when doing my projects I can ask for your help. These are paid full game designs, btw. :-)

Warm Regards

prepaid4ever@yahoo.com
  • perfectanswerperfectanswer PRO Posts: 121
    You are welcome ;)
    btw. you leave the wrong email @ youtube, but resend it to your yahoo account.
    Good luck with your game!
This discussion has been closed.