## TOTB4 ~ cbt

cbtcbt Member Posts: 644
edited January 2012 in Conferences and Events
Hi everyone!

Great theme, a huge prize pile, a huge amount of participants. Doesn't get any better than this...

That is unless I win of course... :D

The bad news is, I can't even launch the GS app (except the *not so rare" moments that I feel the urge to check if my projects complete themselves) because of my final exams. EVERY single TOTB competition overlapped with my exams, and sadly these are finals. Even tough there is a good chance I'll fail anyways I still need to keep my conscience clean. :D

But damn, I need that pro license so bad..

But, if I somehow manage to start and do some *working* in that fraction of time when after my finals, before TOTB deadline, I have the greatest idea. I'll most probably get the full points on "Original Concept", "Original Theme", "Re-Playability", "Playability" and hopefully on "Fun-Factor". Yeah I'm that bald.. :D

Good luck to everyone. And thanks a lot again to Stormy for making this great thing come true once more.

Comments

• cbtcbt Member Posts: 644
    This is what I've done so far... Cool, huh? :D

WOW!

I don't know why but I kept thinking I only had 2 weeks. Just learned I have until the 31st. YEAH MAN!!

That is way batter. I'll have the WHOLE WEEK to work on this after my finals. YEAH!!
    Aaaaaand my charger died again. It was nice for a moment thinking that I would have enough time.. Oh well.. Good luck to everyone else..
    Okay, now which one is better?

OR

Any opinions? :) (I hate the new smileys btw)
    edited January 2012
    Okay. The art stuff is 90% done. All I have to do now is to complete the gamesalad work in 10 days!

10 days!

My god..

By the way, this may be the best thing I've ever done in GS. Too bad this never will get to the AppStore. Because it is not exactly a *game* I think. I mean it is but still wouldn't sell in AppStore I guess..
    Well you'll get what I mean when you play it. :D

I hope I win or else all this is trash. o_o :D

Okay, I only did the parallax scrooling in only 1 scene. That is how far I am.

I don't think this will be finished by the time of 31st but I'll send it anyway.

And I'm really considering to make that a free template for anyone to use it.
    Wow this is so fun! I'm putting notes ere and there, making every rule title self-explaining.. Too much fun you could expect from making a free template :D
    Even though I'm only 20% in coding, even though I had so little time to work on this, even though there is no chance this will be where I thought it will be, I think this really is being something I'll be proud of.

Time for some sneak-peak. (I know there is only 4days until you'll play... Bare with me)

• MotherHooseMotherHoose Member Posts: 2,456
    the fun you are having shines right through the graphics!

almost done! and remember that all the minor details do not have to be perfected … just the gamePlay, graphicsStyle; efxDone or in the works; music theme and maybe some SFX … sorta a Work-In-Progress that shows what the game is all about!

you can do it! you're all fired-up!

@};- MH
    @MotherHoose thanks for being the only guy to comment on this :D I think I would never find the ambition to make games again for some time if it wasn't to TOTB4. I'm known to my friends as *easy-give-up-boy* (no I don't).

:D
  • GnomerGnomer Member Posts: 292
    Looks great, good luck with the last few days :)