Choose difficulty background

igpxnaruto4igpxnaruto4 Member Posts: 81
I am kindly asking for somebody to make me a background :) i have a space sorta game, and if you know a website with a free background of a space theme it would be just as great. if anybody has some simple buttons like easy medium and hard that would also be great:D thanks!!!

Comments

• PixelgunPixelgun Member Posts: 111
    As far as I know the images that NASA has are free to use. And there are lots of nice photos!
    www.nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/

Or are you looking for more of an illustrated look?
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,394
    I kindly ask for my efforts, if in return you wouldn't mind giving me a free house :)

Heres a space theme background, you didn't give me much to go by;

http://images.kaneva.com/filestore3/3416507/4004249/TrimCaseInsert_Blank.jpg

Theres plenty of space going on up in there.

As for your buttons, i didn't have much to work with again, i had the spec of some simple buttons, so here goes, hope you like them, took me about an hour or so getting this right but hope you like it;

Cheers
  • App SurgeApp Surge Member Posts: 651
    All of the people asking for free stuff here is really getting annoying but you seem like a first time offender and I immediately thought of this:
    The first result on this page is a Space GUI from GameDivision. Good luck!

http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/9368/free-art-and-graphics-assets-backgrounds-art-packs-etc/p6
  • InvertedSoftworksInvertedSoftworks Member Posts: 30
    I agree wither Red Sky, don't go into GS asking for free stuff.
  • igpxnaruto4igpxnaruto4 Member Posts: 81
    Thanks guys i needed all of those things:D and especially for the nasa website thanks! :) and btw i ment like a spaceship game, if you look up i think that will help:P thanks tho:)
  • CloudsClouds Member Posts: 1,599
    edited January 2012
    @ beefy_clyro

Excellent work as usual, can I use the buttons for my PoorLogo™ game ?
    LOLOLOLOLOL
  • CloudsClouds Member Posts: 1,599
    Here you go I made you a space backdrop, if you look closely you can see I have placed a subtle watermark on the image to prevent anyone stealing my "work", if you are happy with the look of the artwork we can agree a fee and I will remove as much of the watermark as I can.

i have a fine one now from the nasa website:P
    ps. i think you could have wrote your name bigger, i could just select the whole screen and fill it in with black and then get circle tool and add some circles. and sorry saladstraightshooter, i honestly didn't know:P
  • SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasMember, Sous Chef Posts: 2,870
    @Tynan - If you'd like, i can remove that watermark for you. I'm really good with the rubber stamp tool in Photoshop. And just a bit of advice - You could greatly improve on the stars by double clicking on the layer, and open up the "Layer Styles" and (this is a trade secret I'm letting out here) click the "pretty buttons" and add some bevel and emboss to those stars. You don't see this effect applied very often, if at all, and I don't recommend doing it yourself, you really should have someone with a little more professional experience to click those check boxes, and make magic happen.