TOTB4-Max Glockling Games

mrglocklingmrglockling Member Posts: 258
edited January 2012 in Conferences and Events
Cool im in. i havent quite pieced it all together yet but im thinking this. The sun has to go out someday, why not in 2012? your goal is to try to keep the sun from burning earth. Thats about all i got now ill keep this updated as much as I can and good luck everybody!!!

Comments

• AsymptoteellAsymptoteell Member Posts: 1,362
    Sounds interesting. I'll be sure to check out any updates.
  • mrglocklingmrglockling Member Posts: 258
    Alright ill keep you guys posted ;)
    Ok I think I got most of it figured out this is how it might go. The sun has to go out someday, why not in 2012? your goal is to try to keep the sun from burning earth!! Lucky for us we have several giant bodies of water. Use the water we have to defend earth from bits and pieces of burning sun. Sound easy? you'll just have to find out for your self :) I got some images done and im working on my UI right now ill post some images as soon as i can.

-Max
    Here is my Earth that I created in one of my elective classes at school I watermarked it and its probably one of best pieces i've ever done :)

Planet earth 1 preview
    png image hosting

and here are the bits and pieces of the sun im still working on my sun so that will come later

comets preview

Good luck every body and happy new year

-Max
  • IsabelleKIsabelleK Member, Sous Chef Posts: 2,807
    This planet looks very nice :)
    Hey thanks My teacher was very impressed and I got an A!!
    Well got a lot done yesterday but im only 1/5 done im going to start making my project in gamesalad :)
    Um holy crap!!! I just got almost my ENTIRE game done :) gonna add some cool features then who knows? maybe if I have enough time ill add themes :)
  • scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    Love to see some video. Awesome artwork btw!
    Thank you!!! I'll upload a video in just a little bit. I obviously have some bugs I need to work out but for the majority my game is done :-c Do you know if I can update a game I upload to Gamesalad?
  • jobonoobdudejobonoobdude Member Posts: 152
    "Do you know if I can update a game I upload to Gamesalad?"
    why yes, yes you can
  • UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
    Ditto with a video, looking good.

Darren.

GS Templates
    GS Tools
    Art Packs
    Music Packs
    Cool ill upload and update :) it has some bugs and I just made a Semi-store so ill upload it tommorrow and post it on this forum ;)
    You know what I think ill just upload it know ;)
    edited January 2012
    OK here it is know it has bugs and im well aware of most of them and during the game play there is a white box which is to access the store.

controls mouse obviously. wasd or arrow keys to move the earth try to last as long as you can.
    Im open to any criticism, suggestions, complements :)
    edited January 2012
    its not showing :(
    edited January 2012
    @UtopianGames
    @jobonoobdude
    Here you guys go try this better then a video :)
    http://arcade.gamesalad.com/game/63683
    edited January 2012
    if someone can make my game appear on this discussion that would be awesome ;) but for know we will just have to try the link.

Well ive certainly done enough for today time to shut Gamesalad down and chill
    I updated my game!! Update includes
    1)Major bugs fixed now I have some smaller ones to deal with :)
    2)Enhanced the in-game store which now includes a in game button instead of a white box.
    3)While your in the main menu be sure to click the black background ;)
    Enjoy!!

-Max
  • scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    Here you go:

edited January 2012
    pretty good man, but I personaly don't think its hard enough, But I only played for like two minutes, so I don't know
    but pretty darn good game.
    @scitunes Thank you Scitunes
    @jobonoobdude yea im working on it I just dont know how to make it so as time goes on it gets harder. But thanks for the feedback ;)
    Well I got a lot done today!!!! Ive got almost if not all my bugs sorted out and fixed :) and I added a new feature for those who think this is a little easy in the next update (might be released tomorrow) you can now choose your difficulty between easy, normal, hard, or extreme >:) But there is a catch if you play on extreme mode post if you beat my score of 20,000 Good luck
    edited January 2012
    New game update:
    Most if not all bugs fixed.
    Added difficulty selection (Post if you beat my score of 20,000)

End of Times

-Max

Official video coming soon :)

=========================================================================================
    Does anyone know of good screen recording software? Free would be best (Im Cheap) :)>-
    Highscores coming soon thanks to some videos I found on youtube :) and many more thanks to Tshirtbooth

-Max
    Heres a video in progress but it has no audio ill fix that later nothing fancy just shows the games features :)

where?

i dont know why I cant post the video player