Galaxy Invaders Promos (THANKS!!)

iWiniWin Member Posts: 334
edited November -1 in Announce Your Game!
If anyone is interested in my game Galaxy Invaders:Here are Some Promos
Thanks in Advance.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/galaxy-invaders/id354042734?mt=8

9T734NJEAYXT
NWWARYYRJJJE
3LF44643WM47
YNMFTYRRF76Y
Y6FT99T769EA
XNRL47THPYM3
KPNMFWNNPK6J
TPKJNF4M7AJJ

Comments

• design219design219 Member Posts: 2,273
    Just rated the update. Keep up the good work!
  • iWiniWin Member Posts: 334
    Thanks.I forgot to ask you before but i was wondering why Food FIght isnt priced at a dollar or two..i mean it deserves it..I love that game..
  • design219design219 Member Posts: 2,273
    Thanks, it was a promotional piece for a client. They're getting some mileage out of it. Actually, they asked us about an app of some sort, and we started looking into what we could do when we spotted GameSalad and looked into it. Since they are professional Chefs, and mentioned once about having occasional food fights in their kitchen, we though, hey, here's an idea... and they loved it.

They insisted it be free, which for promotion, is the best idea. I don't know what is typical for a free game, but Food Fight has just about 5,000 right now.
    Oh I See. Well i gotta say you guys did a great job..
    Thanks For the Reviews..I Really Appreciate it Rewzater1910 for the 5 stars
  • JamesZeppelinJamesZeppelin Member Posts: 1,927
    Just left a good review. Thanks for the codes!!!

Couple things if you don't mind.

My controls locked up after about 30 seconds and I was stuck on te right side of the screen and just firing even without pushing anything. I checked the instructions to see if maybe I was doing something wrong and I was a little unclear on the instructions.
    They just seemed a little tough to understand.

Other than that the game is really nice and the graphics are great.

If you want you can email me if you need some more specifics on what happened so you can troubleshoot what froze up.

I'll see if I can reproduce the bug with another device in the morning too.

James@robotsvswizards.com
    I tried to fix it but i just couldnt find the solution. What you can do is when it lock ups and goes to the right just tap the right side and it unlocks it. Same with the left side, if it locks up and goes to the left just tap the left side and it unlocks it. Thanks for the Review.