TOTB4 - SKOTT

skottskott Member Posts: 172
edited January 2012 in Conferences and Events
I'm joining in..

I have been working on this game from the day the competition was announced. I have not had the time to post a thread before now, plus I wanted to have some to show you before I start posting.

Anyways here's my story on this little game:

First thought "What am I capable of making in a month time". I had to set up a few criterias before I started.

- Need to be a simple and easy to play game
- Need to be one touch control
- Need to be hard to master
- Need replay value
- Need some sort of ranking
- Varied gameplay

Basically the concept is like many "running games" Although I think I have twisted the gameplay a bit, so it stands out.

STORY:
The aliens want to destroy the world, not only the earth but a big part of the solar system - Just to be cruel and evil and because they have a big missile.

GAMEPLAY:
It's all about speed, you need to set the best time to top the rankings.

You control the tip of a missile, very deadly - You need to guide it through space and hit the selected planet. On it's way you need to dodge meteors and avoid being hit by one. You are able to pick up different powerups. There are 3 different weapon types, lazer, plazma and fireballs. Also you need to pickup boost to speed up and that way set a better time.

The video is showing early gameplay, theres is much more to it in the final game.

Comments