Take a short break and play this addicting FREE game!

BeyondtheTechBeyondtheTech Member Posts: 809
edited November -1 in Introductions
I stumbled upon this game because it was free and it said "multiplayer," and after playing with it for a few minutes, two things came to mind:

1. Damn, I wish I could have made something like this.

2. GameSalad really needs multiplayer support, specifically OpenFeint.

"Depict" is a leisure multiplayer game similar to "Pictionary" where one person draw things and the other people have to guess what it is. It plays continuously, and everyone gets a turn, and the fastest person gets the highest score.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/depict-the-multiplayer-drawing/id340772215?mt=8

I'm not affiliated with the company, developer, or program. I'm just so fantastically addicted to it. If you have the time to try it out, get it while it's free, and add me "Raphael143" as a friend so we can play against each other. There are two paid upgrades, well worth the $0.99 pricetag, since you've already got a full-functioning game - lightning round (just guessing people's drawings), and creating your own avatar.

PLEASE GAMESALAD! Think of the explosion of games (and subscriptions - hint hint) that can arise from providing multiplayer capabilities.

Comments

• ORBZORBZ Member Posts: 1,304
    i think they said in a prior post that they are working on multiplayer and the guy from OpenFeint is directly involved w/ GameSalad.
  • synthesissynthesis Member Posts: 1,693
    That sounds like good news ORBZ...if it is indeed true! Multi-Player capability would be VERY COOL!