Escape From Zombie City v1.6

Koda89Koda89 Member Posts: 275
edited November -1 in Announce Your Game!
Hey there guys. Well, I got into GameSalad earlier this month, and after tinkering around, I finally submitted my first game to be placed on the App Store.

It is a simple top down shooter called Escape From Zombie City and unlike most zombie games where you have to kill as many zombies as possible, EFZC is simply about survival.

There is only one level in the game, but the game has 3 difficulty settings that change the amount of time you need to survive. Easy is 1 minute, Normal is 2.5 minutes, and Hard is 5 minutes.

And I wasn't intentionally making it this way, but the game is REALLY hard, unless you find the "blind spot" between where I placed the zombie spawn points.

It is so hard that unless I exploit this blind spot trick myself, I can't even survive on Easy mode, and I made the game! :P

So yeah, here's hoping it gets approved.

Oh, and the game is uploaded here under the web games, but since the title is a twin digital joystick game, it is damn near unplayable on the PC.

So yeah....thank god for GameSalad. Didn't think I'd be able to make games until I started taking my programming courses in the fall.

Comments