Baby Musical Wonder! In App Store NOW! Codes! :)

butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
edited November -1 in Announce Your Game!
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/baby-musical-wonder/id356858471?mt=8

This App is for kids and toddlers:

It has:

2 Colorful pianos, one that plays chords, and another that has pop-up animals, A traditional piano with the notes written on the keyboard, A Colorful playable Xylophone, A Simple Drumset, Farm Animals with sounds, and 2 fun musical mini-games: Fruit-Free-Fall and Flying Notes

Please review if you have a chance!

Thanks!

XYXAXL349ETP
RXFMMJMR7PKL
A77H47P7XJKX
6LYEXTEP6AFR
MY7YAWTPY97P
Y7WLXM7XT4NT
4WY6YY6TKKNR
X6FAHFWJ9FN7
F774EYALNL6A
PFH3K4EAYK4P
3YYEX3P3RH7E
NYFTP3347WWF
HAFMJETHLK4A
7TW433XYWFFY
J3HTX4WH96HF
RAP9XJT69J3K

Comments

• gregr209gregr209 Member Posts: 441
    Took MY7YAWTPY97P...I will leave a review :-)
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    Thanks appreciate it! :)
    Thanks, you guys are my regulars :) really appreciate the reviews :)
  • scorelessmusicscorelessmusic Member Posts: 565
    I'm definitely looking out for such apps these days, with my wife being pregnant. :)

I took Y7WLXM7XT4NT and look forward to checking it out!
  • rdcuberdcube Member Posts: 361
    I took: RXFMMJMR7PKL, left a review. Great Job!
  • JGary321JGary321 Member Posts: 1,246
    X6FAHFWJ9FN7

@BB Will leave believable 4 star review =)

Girl I love your graphics! You do an awesome job with those.

Good Luck on sales.
  • sdparduesdpardue Member Posts: 110
    Hi,

Bought this one just now, and the Kidz Phone Deluxe the other day. As soon as I get to watch my grandson (2) play with both, will leave reviews with some of his actual comments! :-)

Congratulations!
    Thanks guys! Thanks JGary, I know a 4 star review coming from you really is a 4 star review! :) I have to thank some graphics artists for those, as well as image websites :)

Looks like Baby Musical Wonder is #34 overall in music apps, although it doesn't look like there's much competition in that genre :) But still the best ranking I've had ever!
  • EastboundEastbound Member, BASIC Posts: 1,074
    I took F774EYALNL6A and left a review! I find it humorous that I have to pretend like I have kids when I review your games :p
    lol I noticed that and couldn't help but laugh at your last review b/c I figured you didn't have kids! :)

But nonetheless it was a very believable and great review!

With kids on the way, I do believe this is going to be very nice for them to develop their senses. I really love the bright colors for the xlyophone!
    And I forgot to add that I love the characters that pop up too :)
    I think the really cool thing is how there is a variety when it comes to the interfaces. I suppose that if I were to make a suggestion, it might be some way to quickly navigate to a particular scene and maybe to save on exit the scene I was last on? It's not a make-or-break feature but maybe some people might appreciate it.
    Thanks Scoreless! Appreciate your feedback of all since you're doing many music apps! :)

I was thinking of making scene menus, but I was trying to think of how a toddler would want to navigate a game, but I could definitely implement something like that :)
  • JamesZeppelinJamesZeppelin Member Posts: 1,927
    Great app. As a parent and a musician I really appriciate these kind if apps and as always your artwork is perfect for kids.

Left a 5 star
    Thanks Tiny Monster, really appreciate it! :)