Issues with App store, release dates, and ratings

butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
Has anyone noticed that the app store has still only displayed the releases from the 20th, and it's now the 23rd!

Also, I have over 5 ratings on some of my games, but it's not updating the stars to 4-5 when it reaches that now, is that another glitch?

Comments

• butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    I know! It's crazy that they still have issues! We're 3 days behind on new releases, ridiculous!
    Europe, Australia, Japan and UK are there but no U.S! :(
    Yea I guess so, and the games for the 20th are still displayed, and it's almost the 24th, what a joke

If I'm lucky, my game released today will show up on Sunday!
  • iWiniWin Member Posts: 334
    Yeah i have 8 or 9 ratings on my game but it still shows 5..I feel bad for some games because they have around 80 ratings but it shows 5 too..
    So, it's nearing the 24th, and still, new releases shown from the 20th... are they napping under their desks? What's going on? :)
    I just did, is the Canada store the same too?

It's so absurd!
    It's so ridiculous that they can't update the new releases, they have a backlog of games now that will need fair time in that section, and I emailed them that too
  • EastboundEastbound Member, BASIC Posts: 1,074
    Well Bumper Drop is re-ready for approval. Think I should wait until dates are back to normal?
    I would wait :) There's no telling at this point what Apple is up to, and when they're going to update the new release list again :(
  • JamesZeppelinJamesZeppelin Member Posts: 1,927
    a coule for the 22nd came out the morning

But i have been seeing stuff from the 20th for a couple days now

Is that your release date?
  • JamesZeppelinJamesZeppelin Member Posts: 1,927
    I have seen it take a few days

I have a game in the mix too i hope it doesnt get lost

Last time i was on page number two just because of the release of something stupid like
    50 respect points
    100 respect points
    500 respect points
    1000 respect points
    1500 respect points

all came out right in front of me

That reminds me anyone ever notice a daniel wong in theapp store

He releases the same game with diff graphics like 20 times a day...

Look up his name on the app store

You dont wanna have something the same day he has a new batch
  • Pas976Pas976 Member Posts: 41
    Devs like that are really annoying. I have even seen some where they don't change the app, just the name.
  • ejsgameejsgame Member Posts: 161
    some new games already showed up for 22nd...and some 23rd releasing game also showed up in some categories already..my new game Duo Gravity suppose to show up at 22nd...so frustrating
    Ugh so frustrating, like they're trickling in, and yes I've noticed Daniel Wong, he needs to make some real games