How can i put my graphics on marketplace for sale

umanuman Member Posts: 2
hi there i just wanna know is there any way possible for me to sell graphics and templates on marketplace .

regards
uman

Comments

• GLGAMESGLGAMES SingaporeMember Posts: 988
    i think you have to mail GS team
  • RPRP Member Posts: 1,990
    Yes. You need to inquire via email. There is an approval process. You will need to submit samples of the work you intend to sell.
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,273
    Also, I believe you have to be at least 18 years old to publish on the Marketplace.
  • umanuman Member Posts: 2
    thanks everyone
  • umanuman Member Posts: 2
    can you please let me know whats the email addr. as i can't able to find it here on site
    MarketSubmission@GameSalad.com
  • BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274
    Took me a while to figure out where to send stuff as well. What is the time frame on hearing back?
    @ BazookaTime

I posted the same question in the tech support thread. I'm going on 6 days thus far (not sure if the marketplace sends an acknowledgment for submissions like the general contact email). Probably just really busy, or backed up. We'll se.
  • EireStudiosEireStudios Member Posts: 451
    @SaladStraightShooter Could you please give us some info on how this process works? I have sent some art I would like to sell to marketsubmission@gamesalad.com 2 days ago but I never received any email back, I just want to know how all this works so any info you could give us would be great, Thanks
  • BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274
    edited February 2012
    I sent some stuff in over a week ago. I would highly suggest some basic communication back letting the sender know their assets were received. A review timeline would be appreciated as well. I know this is a service that GameSalad provides but since the old market place was removed, this is the only forum outlet to sell these assets. Not to mention GS makes money on the items that sell.

If mine are not accepted please just add me to the third party link page. www.paulmcraelind.com