Logo - What do you think?

ozboybrianozboybrian PRO Posts: 2,102
Hey all! I tweaked the company logo a little. Gave it a white and black border.
Looks more logo like. Will still keep the original on the Slash screen, but for Business cards etc I think I will use this one.

Would love some opinions! :)

Here's the link to it:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=315229365191901&set=a.192651974116308.44760.192651877449651&type=1&theater

P.S Please like that page if you haven't already!

Brian :)

Comments

• HoneyTribeStudiosHoneyTribeStudios Member Posts: 1,792
    edited February 2012
    Like the shape but it could do with some tidying up to smooth out the outline. Looks good big but small (i.e your thumbnail icon) you can't really make out what it is. :ar!

Edit: maybe a blue one like on the facebook page would be better small?
  • LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Member Posts: 4,630
    I like it!, But id like it more if I saw it in front of a video review of my app!! :P
  • ADSentertainmentADSentertainment Member Posts: 397
    Ooooooooooh. Really nice and professional looking! the font and eagle in the logo also gives it a "Fable" feel to it, which is obviously what you intended, and was successful!

Having trouble with your game? Sounds like a personal problem.

• EatingMyHatEatingMyHat Member Posts: 1,246
    I like it, but I think the letters are too close together to be easily readable. The B can be mistaken for an R due to the open bottom and the L get closed by the upper side of the wing. Also, if you shrink it to a smaller size it might not be readable at all.

Just my 2c...

image Follow on Facebook and the Blog
    Check out my templates in the GS Marketplace or at the store

• ultimaultima Member, PRO Posts: 1,207
    looks disgusting oz. j/k =P why do you keep making new "logos" ? the idea of a logo is that it stays consistent, therefore make once use everywhere...